Adult Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) 21st and 24th February 2020
February 21, 2020 9:00-17:00 £150
THIS COURSE IS BEING HELD AT:
Little Learners Childcare
Friday 21st February and Monday 24th February, 9am-5pm.
DUE TO A LAST MINUTE CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES I HAVE ONE SPACE REMAINING WHICH I HAVE PUT ON FOR A REDUCED PRICE OF £150!
This course is being delivered by a newly qualified MHFA England Instructor and the reduced price of £195 reflects this. (RRP £300)
Lunch and Refreshments are included.
Refunds minus a £25 administration charge will be paid on cancellations made by 20th January 2020. After that date no refunds will be given.
THIS TWO DAY COURSE QUALIFIES YOU AS A MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AIDER, GIVING YOU:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
- Two day face to face course across four manageable sessions
- Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities
- Each session is built around a Mental Health First Aid action plan
- We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are a Mental Health First Aider
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan with lanyard
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
- MHFA pen
Sorry for any inconvenience but this event in in the past. Please click here to view our events